Did you know that video is outperforming most other marketing methods every year? Are you a part of this growing marketing movement? You should be. Video marketing is a powerful way to get your message out to millions of people in just a few short minutes with a minimum of investment.
Marketers see a lot of return on the investment of just one video by incorporating it into all of your marketing channels including emails and landing pages. Video can be embedded on websites, shared internally, as a way to train your sales team and on social media. It’s been shown in studies that video can increase your rankings in the search engines, your conversion rates and much more.
As people continue to search for information on online, businesses are using video marketing as a way to provide a higher focus on their products, services, brand awareness and relationships.
Here are some facts to consider:
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales or communication
- 69% of smartphone users say videos are a perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product. Smartphone users rely on videos from brands to make a purchasing decision. (source: http://syndacast.com/video-marketing-statistics-trends-2015/)
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos – comScore
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes Insight
The play button on a video is as important as any call-to-action on the web. In fact, research has found that using the word "video" in an email subject line boosts open rates by a whopping 19%.
All these facts are fascinating. Really, they are. But you’re wondering what video marketing is and why you should be using it, right? Well, you’re about to find out.
In this course I’m going to give you the need to know details for using video marketing and how to get started. Then I’ll take you through the basic equipment needed to create your first video. Let's get started.